- Library is a depository for selected federal government publications
- Accessible to anyone using the library
- Some publications may be checked out
- Shelved by Superintendent of Documents (SUDOC) number [How to read SuDoc call numbers]
Location Collection Call number Status Woodward Library Government Publications, Level 2 NAS 1.21:2005-4539 Available
- Government information on CD ROM and on the Internet is available on a separate computer workstation. (See Government Publications workstation on 2nd floor plans).
- Government information on microfilm and microfiche is available on the 1st floor. (See Gov. Pubs. and ERIC Microforms on the 1st floor plans).
- See Research Assistance Desk for help in locating federal government publications
Start over | Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Index