Microsoft Office, Felix G. Catalog (Library's catalog), Internet access, and various other software programs available here
- There are approximately 90 computers available here
- All computers require login by student "A" number. Non-APSU users can obtain PIN/passwords at the Access Assistance Desk to use at the 60 minute computers.
- There are 6 computers set aside as 60 minutes.
- There are 4 computers set aside as 15 minutes quick stop.
- Microsoft Office, open Internet access and other software programs are available on level 2 only
- There is a workstation on level 3 that only provides access to Felix G. Catalog, the library's online catalog.
- The library's web site and databases are also available to APSU students from off-campus at http://library.apsu.edu
Start over | Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Index