BOX VII. 12 – Newspaper career - readers’
excerpts and quotations
Folder 12 of 14
5 items (62+ comments)
Selected comments from readers
1. Forty-eight typed written pages of readers’ comments. Includes some
hand written notes by Dix, nd.
2. Twelve photo copied pages of selected comments from #1 (above).
3. “Dorothy Dix Talks.” Matrix Table of Theta Sigma Phi, February 13,
1936. Signature and note by Mrs. E. Gilmer.
4. Comments by readers, one typed written page, nd.
5. “Thanks without words. My Dear Mistress Dorothy Dix, I am wordless,
emotionless, mixed…,” by Florence Cooney Tompkins. One handwritten page
letter to Dix (from her scrap book) [1901-1904]
Dorothy Dix Research Guide (menu)