Ellen's duties include working with library and classroom faculty to integrate information literacy and research skills across the curriculum. She promotes effective use of information resources within APSU curriculum by developing instructional services for users of the library.
She performs all aspects of traditional and electronic reference services, teaches APSU 1000 and Information Literacy sessions.
- Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities Committee (2018-present)
- Research Council (2018-present)
Employed at APSU since: 2017
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Asheville
- M.S., Chemistry, Computational Science Minor, University of Tennessee
- M.S., Information Sciences, University of Tennessee
Phone: (931) 221-7741
Fax: (931) 221-7296
Office: Library 319