Jenny serves as the Library Liaison to the College of Education, the African American Studies Minor and the Women’s and Gender Studies Minor. Her responsibilities include working with library and classroom faculty to integrate information literacy and research skills across the curriculum. She promotes effective use of information resources within the APSU curriculum by developing instructional services and resources for users of the library.
Jenny performs all aspects of traditional and electronic reference services, teaches APSU 1000 and Information Literacy sessions.
- Diversity Committee, 2017-present
- Faculty Senate, 2018-present
- Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance, Co-advisor, 2016-present
- QEP Assessment Committee, 2017-present
Employed at APSU since: 2016
- B.S., Austin Peay State University
- M.L.I.S., University of Kentucky
Phone: (931) 221-7914
Fax: (931) 221-7296
Office: Library 317