Food and Drink Policy
- No food or drink is allowed in the University Archives and Special Collections room.
- Drinks are limited to those in covered, spill-proof containers.
- Users are expected to clean up after themselves, discarding trash in appropriate containers and notifying staff immediately of any spills.
- The Woodward Library has a No Fault Spill Policy. Tell a staff member immediately if there is an accident so we can ensure that damaged materials are properly treated and cleaned up.
- Sustaining the privilege of having food and drink in the library depends on your help in minimizing the risk of damage to library property. The key to success is your willingness to be responsible about drink containers, spill containment, and appropriate disposal of trash.
- Users disregarding the food and drink policy may be asked to leave the library.
Adopted Jun. 1, 2006; revised Sep. 16, 2016