Printing - User Responsibilities
- Users are expected to exercise good judgment when submitting printing tasks and take proper care of the computers, printers and all other equipment found in the Library.
- Users are expected to be conservative in their use of paper and to exercise discretion when printing documents to prevent waste of expensive printing materials.
- Users who need multiple copies of a document must use a photocopying machine for duplication of documents. The Library has two public photocopiers available.
- Users should print only materials needed for academic purposes.
- APSU students must use their Govs ID cards in order to print from library printers. Library visitors not affiliated with APSU may purchase printing cards from the dispenser located on the main floor. APSU students may also use the dispenser to add money to their cards.
- To learn more about the Pharos print management system, click on Pharos FAQ’s link.