ILLiad Interlibrary Loan
ILLiad is a new online system used to request library resources not owned by Woodward Library. ILLiad has many advantages:
- Users will be able to submit ILL requests more efficiently. You will enter your name and contact information into the system only once, when you register in the ILLiad system. You won't have to enter your personal information each time you request materials.
- Users may check on the status of submitted requests through the Web at anytime (24/7).
- Users may view, edit and cancel requests via the Web.
- Users are notified via email when your requests are ready for pick-up.
- If you find an article that you want to request while searching in one of the Library's databases, you won't have to enter any citation or personal information to request the article.
How to use ILLiad
- Go to the Library's homepage and click on "Borrowing" and select Interlibrary Loan or click on this link ILLiad.
- If you have already registered, just log in with your username and password.
- If you have not registered, click on the "First Time Users" link.
- Read the information on this page and then click on the "First Time Users Click Here" button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter all of the required information on the registration form.
- When you have completed the registration form, click on the "Submit Information" button at the bottom of the form.
- You are now ready to submit requests.
If you have questions or comments about ILLiad please contact Elaine Berg (berge or 221-6405) or Carol Keller (kellerc or 221-7679).