ILLiad is a new online system used to request library
resources not owned by Woodward Library. ILLiad has
- Users will be able to submit ILL requests more efficiently.
You will enter your name and contact information into the system
only once, when you register in the ILLiad system. You won't
have to enter your personal information each time you request
- Users may check on the status of submitted requests through the
Web at anytime (24/7).
- Users may view, edit and cancel requests via the Web.
- Users are notified via email when your requests are ready for
- If you find an article that you want to request while searching
in one of the Library's databases, you won't have to enter any
citation or personal information to request the article.
- Go to the Library's homepage and click on "Requests and Forms" and
select Interlibrary Loan Request or click on this link
- If you have already registered, just log in with your username
- If you have not registered, click on the "First
Time Users" link.
- Read the information on this page and then click on the "First
Time Users Click Here" button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter all of the required information on the
- When you have completed the registration form, click on the
"Submit Information" button at the bottom of the form.
- You are now ready to submit requests.
If you have questions or comments about ILLiad please contact
Elaine Berg (berge or
221-6405) or Carol Keller
(kellerc or 221-7679).