Laptop Computer Circulation Policy
The Woodward Library has laptop computers available for student use. Students must use the laptops in the library. The laptops are configured to connect with the library's wireless network. Since student Technology Access Fees are used to purchase laptops, only currently enrolled APSU students may check out and use laptops.
- Only currently enrolled APSU students may check out laptops.
- Students are required to show their APSU identification cards to check out laptops.
- APSU students may check out laptops at the Check-Out Desk upon presentation of valid identification. Students are required to read and sign a Laptop Responsibility Form. Desk staff will hold the ID card at the Check-Out Desk until the student returns the laptop.
- APSU students may check out laptops for three hours.
- Students may not renew laptops.
- The late fee for an overdue laptop is $1.00 per hour. The replacement cost for a lost or damaged laptop is $2,000.00. The cardholder will be billed fees for an overdue, damaged, or lost laptop.
Revised Sep. 26, 2016