Felix G. Woodward Library's Website Policy
The Felix G. Woodward Library adheres to the Austin Peay State University World Wide Web Policy: Number 99:025. In addition to the current policy, the Library also follows the Guidelines for official pages. In addition to the above mentioned policy and guidelines the Library will also adhere to the following procedures:
- The Library Units [Administration, Access Services, Instructional Services, Resources Management, and Technology Resources] are responsible for updating content within their areas of responsibility. The homepage and all other pages will be the responsibility of the Webmaster Team.
- Newly developed and substantially revised web pages will be saved in the New Web Pages folder for approval and then published to the Library Website by the Webmaster Team.
- The Webmaster Team will submit a weekly update to all Library staff and faculty with changes to the Library's Website.
- The Webmaster Team will approve newly developed and revised content web pages for consistency and style.
- The Webmaster Team will ensure that an updated template is located in every folder for ease and convenience for the creation of newly developed web pages.
Adopted August 30, 2006