Social Sciences Librarian
Nancy works with library and classroom faculty to integrate information literacy and research skills across the curriculum. She promotes effective use of information resources within APSU curriculum by developing instructional services for users of the library.
Nancy serves as the Library Liaison to the Criminal Justice, Leadership and Organizational Administration, Political Science and Public Management, Social Work, and Sociology Departments; teaches Information Literacy sessions for APSU 1000 and liaison department courses; and performs all aspects of traditional and electronic reference services.
Employed at APSU since: 2004
- Academic Affairs Strategic Planning Steering Committee
- Faculty Senate Executive Committee
- University Curriculum Committee
- Online Course Committee
- Library Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Library Technology Committee
- B.A., Kalamazoo College
- M.L.S., M.I.S., Indiana University
Phone: (931) 221-6166
Fax: (931) 221-7296
Office: Library 217