Pharos Web Printing Portal
The Pharos Print Center will enable you to send print jobs quickly and securely from any computer or mobile device to any library or campus printers. Also, there are additional methods in which you can send jobs to the print release stations. These methods are outlined below.
- Web Upload: Navigate to the Pharos Print Center to upload documents to print and manage print jobs. Most standard file formats are supported. The maximum allowable file size is 52.4 MB. Students using personal or library laptops may use this option for printing documents.
- Email: Forward an email and attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org from your APSU student email account. Once the email is submitted the user receives a return email showing a list of submitted documents from Pharos Printing. It also contains instructions on how to release the documents.
- Pharos Print App: You can also download the Pharos Print app from the iTunes App Store for Apple devices or the Google Play App Store for Android devices (or search the app stores for Pharos Print). Next, you need to configure the app by entering the server name myprintcenter.apsu.edu and the port number 443 in the app configuration. Note: You will not be able to upload new documents for print from your Apple (iOS) device. The Pharos Print app will allow you to edit printing options, preview, and delete print documents already sent to the Pharos Print Center.
You will have two hours to retrieve your print job once it has been submitted. To release your print jobs on the print release stations you need your Govs ID card.
For instructions on using Pharos printing in the Library, please refer to the Pharos Printing Guide.
- Users are expected to exercise good judgment when submitting printing tasks and take proper care of the computers, printers and all other equipment found in the Library.
- Users are expected to be conservative in their use of paper and to exercise discretion when printing documents to prevent waste of expensive printing materials.
- Users should print only materials needed for academic purposes.
- APSU students must use their Govs ID cards in order to print from library printers. Library visitors not affiliated with APSU may purchase printing cards from the dispenser located on the main floor. APSU students may also use the dispenser to add money to their cards.
- To learn more about the Pharos print management system, click on Pharos FAQ’s link.