Electronic Resources Librarian
Michael's duties include developing, maintaining, and assessing the library's collection of databases, electronic books, and electronic journals. He and colleagues Scott Shumate and Gina Garber currently serve as library web administrators. He serves as administrator for the library's collection of online research guides (LibGuides) and manages the EZproxy system for providing remote access to library resources.
Michael also serves as the Library Liaison to the Music Department.
Employed at APSU since: 2004
- APSU Inquiry Committee on Research and Scholarship Misconduct
- Library Budget Committee, Co-chair
- Library Professional Development Committee
- Library Technology Committee
- Library Website Committee, Co-chair
- Participant in 2018 APSU Faculty Leadership Program
- B. S., Western Kentucky University
- M.I.S., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Phone: (931) 221-7092
Fax: (931) 221-7296
Office: Library 117