Resource Management Librarian
As Resource Management Librarian, Nicole oversees the development, assessment, and management of Woodward Library’s monographs and serials collections. In concert with departmental colleagues, liaison librarians, and the broader campus academic community, she coordinates the evaluation, selection, acquisition, cataloging, processing, and deaccession of library materials in traditional and electronic formats. She also administers the annual materials budget and directs the maintenance of bibliographic and authority control in the library catalog. Nicole serves as the Library Liaison to the Department of History and Philosophy.
She performs all aspects of reference service in addition to leading information literacy sessions for APSU 1000 and discipline-specific courses.
Employed at APSU since: 2017
- Admissions Standards Committee
- Library Budget Committee, Chair
- Library Coordinators Council
- Library Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- International Recruitment and Admission Committee
- Study Abroad Committee
- B.A., Trevecca Nazarene University
- M.S.I.S., University of Tennessee Knoxville
Phone: (931) 221-7387
Fax: (931) 221-7296
Office: Library 118