Coordinator of Research and Instruction
Jenny serves as the Library Liaison to the Eriksson College of Education, the African American Studies Minor and the Women’s and Gender Studies Minor. Her responsibilities include working with library and classroom faculty to integrate information literacy and research skills across the curriculum. She promotes effective use of information resources within the APSU curriculum by developing instructional services and resources for library users.
Jenny performs all aspects of traditional and electronic reference services, teaches APSU 1000 and Information Literacy sessions.
Employed at APSU since: 2016
- Conflict of Interest Committee, Chair
- Diversity Committee
- Faculty Senate
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee
- Library Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, Co-chair
- Library Professional Development Committee
- B.S., Austin Peay State University
- M.L.I.S., University of Kentucky
Phone: (931) 221-7914
Fax: (931) 221-7296
Office: Library 317